Why choose NECA for your apprenticeship?
The Electrical Industries
Work on multi-storey buildings, shopping centres, apartments and houses.
- Installation of main and sub-main switchboards
- Power and lighting systems
- Emergency and exit lighting
- Installation of powerpoints and power supplies to specialised equipment
The telecommunications industry is always evolving in phone, optical fibre systems and internet connected devices.
- Computer cabling design and installations
- Telephone/voice systems design and installations
- Optical fibre communication technology
- Building management systems
Install, maintain and repair electrical systems in the growing field in renewable energy systems.
- Solar panel installations
- Battery back up systems
- Smart Grid technology
- Installation and testing of renewable energy equipment and systems
Aiming high? Working on the transmission of electricity from power stations through high voltage transmission networks to distribution to homes and business via sub stations could be just what you are looking for.
Or go deep and be a cable jointer looking after the insulated power supply and control cables installed in under-ground pipes.