Previous training experience is not necessary as long as you have a passion for teaching others and broad experience in the electrical industry. This role would suit someone that wants to get off the tools and move into a training/mentoring role.
- Electrical licence in any Australian State or Territory
- Experience in the electrical trade covering a broad range of skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Cope well with a changing environment
- Sound knowledge of workplace safety requirements
- Knowledge in the various training categories offered by NECA training including:
- NSW Accredited Service Provider
- Solar Grid – Battery storage
- Certificate III in Electro-technology
- Industry training including estimating, testing and safety
- Certificate IV in Workplace Training and Assessment or equivalent
- Sound knowledge of statutory regulations related to training in the electrical industry
- A high level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office.
- Experience delivering other training relevant to the electrical contracting or energy industries.