Can I do electrical work after completing the Disconnect/ Reconnect course?

No. You must apply for a restricted licence with the department of fair trading after completing the course. This information is covered in detail during the course.

Note: You must have a relevant trade licence to be accepted by the department of fair trading. An example would be a plumber that needs the training to disconnect and reconnect a hot water system.