30 Day street North, Silverwater NSW 2128
UEERE4001 – Install, maintain and fault find battery storage systems for grid-connected photovoltaic systems (Release 1)
UEERE5001 – Design battery storage systems for grid-connected photovoltaic systems (Release 1)
8 Days over (2 days a week over 4 weeks)
$2700 AUD (GST Exempt) – Payable by EFT or credit card after registration
This unit involves the skills and knowledge required to safely and effectively install, maintain and fault find battery storage systems for grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) systems.
This unit is subject to the following requirements:
- Legislation, regulations, relevant industry standards and codes of practice for electrical work including specific work health and safety (WHS)/occupational health and safety (OHS) legislation and regulatory requirements
- Electrical licencing requirements – unrestricted electrical work
- Legislation, regulations, relevant industry standards and codes of practice for renewable energy.
Who is it for?
INSTALL, MAINTAIN & FAULT FIND
A person competent in this unit will hold an unrestricted electrical licence issued in an Australian State or Territory and be able to install, maintain and fault find battery storage systems for grid-connected PV in accordance to relevant industry standards and regulations.
A person competent in this unit will be able to design a system, which includes calculating and selecting the correct sized equipment so the system output performance meets the client specific requirements within the guidelines of relevant industry standards, regulations and manufacturer requirements.
Method of Delivery
All training is face to face. No lengthy take-home assignments. The whole course will be completed at the end of the 8th day.
What to Bring
- Photo ID (eg Drivers licence)
- Wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment which consists of a long sleeved drill cotton shirt, drill cotton trousers and safety shoes/boots.
- Textbook – Grid Connected PV Systems: Design & Installation. (order directly from GSES)
- Standard – AS/NZS 3000 and AS/NZS 5033
- UEENEEK148A – Install, configure and commission LV grid connected photovoltaic power systems
- UEENEEK135A – Design grid connected photovoltaic power supply systems
- Participants must hold an Electrical Licence
- Each Unit of Competency contains entry level advice based upon the nationally-recognised language, literacy and numeracy framework
Statement of Attainment