DOMESTIC AND COMMERCIAL
Electrical contractors involved in the domestic and commercial sector are considered to be the heart of the
industry. They carry out their daily duties on multi-storey buildings, shopping centres, apartments and houses.
• installation of main and sub-main switchboards
• power and lighting systems
• emergency and exit lighting
• installation of powerpoints and power supplies to
DATA AND COMMUNICATION
This area of the electrical contracting industry is always evolving in phone, optical fibre systems and internet connected
• Computer cabling design and installations
• Telephone/voice systems design and installations
• Optical fibre communication technology
• Building management systems
INDUSTRIAL AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
Keep business going by helping to install, maintain and repair electrical systems and electronics in factories and warehouses and the growing field in renewable energy systems.
• Installation and testing of main switchboards
• Installation and testing of power outlets and lighting
• Connection of power supply to production
• Installation and testing of renewable energy
equipment and systems
ELECTRICAL SUPPLY INDUSTRY – POWERLINES
Aiming high? Working on the transmission of electricity from power stations through high voltage transmission
networks to distribution to homes and business via sub stations could be just what you are looking for.
Or go deep and be a cable jointer looking after the insulated power supply and control cables installed in