ABOUT NECA TRAINING AND APPRENTICESHIPS
NECA Training is in a unique position to make a significant contribution to electrical industry training.
Here are some facts:
- NECA has been operating since 1916. You can rest assured NECA training will be around to continue training future generations.
- NECA qualifications are recognised anywhere in Australia.
- As the industry peak body NECA has direct access to 4000 members, industry, employers groups and regulators. These stakeholders provide direct input into training outcomes. This ensures training is current, relevant and meets the needs of industry. These improved skills feed back into better workplace outcomes and improved productivity.
- NECA Training and Apprenticeships employs over 600 apprentices. This gives NECA Training hands-on experience with apprentices and employers and the ability to identify skills gaps that feed back into improved training.
- NECA Training is a not for profit organisation. All proceeds from fees charged for courses go back into the development of training.
NECA training is a great conduit for electrical skills, training and apprenticeships and will play a pivotal role in the industry over the next few years and beyond.